9:30 am in the Zion Christian Academy Upper School Gym
- Masks: Masks are optional.
- Entrance: We will leave the door propped open to limit contact. They will be closed during the service, and reopened at the end.
- Hand Sanitizer: There will be bottles placed around the sanctuary and gym. But, bring your own if you have it too.
- Communion: We will celebrate the Lord's Supper each week for the foreseeable future. We will be using prepackaged cups for sanitary reasons. These will be placed on your seat along with the worship guide when you arrive. The persons putting these out will be wearing gloves and masks. If you need gluten-free bread, you can find those available on the side table as you come into the gym.
- Exit: Many people are leaving out the main doors and fellowshipping after the service outdoors. This seems to be much safer than fellowshipping inside the building. If you would like to avoid this crowd, there is an exit in the back of the gym that you can go out.
- Childcare. We will have childcare for walkers through 3 years old during the sermon. This will be in the room in the right front of the gym.